Jenkins Living Center, Inc. maintains a policy of non-discrimination for all employees and applicants in every area of our operation. In compliance with federal and state laws, Jenkins Living Center hires, trains and promotes qualified applicants and employees without unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, gender, age, religion, creed, marital status, national origin, veteran’s status, disability or other protected status.
Listed below are some of the many benefits available for employees at Jenkins Living Center:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life
- PTO Plan (Paid sick/vacation leave)
- Holiday Pay Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Monthly Food Events
- Employee Events
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance Available
If you are interested in employment at Jenkins Living Center or would like to learn more, there are 3 ways to apply:
- Stop by the facility at 215 S. Maple for an application.
- You may also click the link and print out the application form and mail, fax, or drop off at Jenkins Living Center.
Download Jenkins Living Center Application
- Apply online by searching for open positions below. *Must have an active email address to use this feature*
Or as always, please call Jenkins Living Center with questions at (605) 886-5777.