Elegant, Retirement Living
With countless advantages to making Maple Place home, it could be difficult to determine what is most important to tenants. Maple Place is nestled in beautiful, historic, uptown Watertown and is walking distance from shopping, services and churches serving seven major denominations. Just minutes away from emergency and health care services and as part of the Jenkins family of services, professional nursing services are available to tenants located just across the street. Maple Place is a community of neighbors sharing and enjoying life’s experiences in the years of relaxing retirement. With limited home maintenance, Maple Place is the ideal way to enjoy other activities that retirees have earned the right to deserve. Tenants can come and go at their leisure, knowing their “home” will always be maintained and groomed to satisfaction to share with visiting family and friends.
At 200 Maple Place, we strive to provide an environment that is elegant and secure yet allowing the tenant to decorate and furnish their apartments with the independence they deserve. Three-course fine dining is served in the elegantly decorated dining room between 11:45 a.m. and 1 p.m. Tenants may even wish to invite guests to dinner. Housekeeping services are also available on a limited basis. Located on the Jenkins Living Center Campus, emergency medical assistance is available with just a “pull” of a string which notifies a nurse at Jenkins who is able to respond immediately. Tenants are able to obtain personal care services through Jenkins Living Center “Help-at-Home” program and/or Prairie Lakes Home Health Services.
Apartment features include:
- Uniquely designed 1 & 2 bedroom floor plans.
- Private balconies “bringing the outdoors in.”
- State-of-the-art safety & security systems.
- Spacious outdoor patios.
- Convenient laundry facilities.
- Beautifully decorated lounges on each floor with charming, comfortable seating areas.
- Professional nursing services are “on call” from Jenkins.
- Activity Room, Library, Beauty Shop, Big Screen TV, Monthly Birthday Parties and more.
- Full-sized, furnished kitchen including refrigerator and range.
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning.
- Availability of social services professionals from Jenkins Living Center.
- Tenants are given priority to long-term care at Jenkins Living Center, if possible.
- Convenient parking including some garages available.
- Minimal transportation available.
To obtain more information, contact Tori Simon at (605) 882-2201.