Affordable, Comfortable Senior Housing
Jenkins Town View Apartments is an apartment complex that provides affordable housing for low-income elderly and disabled persons. Built in 1980 with assistance from the Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD), the six-story building located on the Jenkins’ campus provides 60 single-bedroom apartments, including some of which are handicap accessible.
To be eligible for housing at Town View, applicants must meet certain income eligibility guidelines. A portion of the monthly rent is generally subsidized by the federal government for eligible tenants.
Jenkins Town View Apartments offers:
- Comfortable, cozy and air-conditioned apartments
- Large functional laundry facilities for tenants.
- Spacious Community Room for special events and family gatherings
- A location close to beautiful uptown Watertown within walking distance to shopping.
- Several apartments with balconies overlooking the community of Watertown
- Spacious one bedroom apartments
- Large yet cozy, community room with fireplace, pool table and full kitchenette for entertaining
Affordable, convenient and comfortable – that’s Jenkins Town View Apartments!
To request an application or obtain more information, call Robin Briggs at (605) 886-1465.